The Child Care Office is located in Room 308.
The Placentia-Yorba Linda School District offers an outstanding child care program at Bryant Ranch School. The program is developmental in nature, and staffed with caring, nurturing teachers. The before and after school care is open from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and is located on Bryant’s campus providing a safe and structured environment.
The afternoons are filled with snack time, homework time, crafts, recess and indoor/outdoor games. The second through fifth graders walk to their childcare classrooms from their school classrooms for check- in to child care. Kindergarten and first graders are picked up at their school classroom by the child care teachers. Children must check-in with their child care teacher within five minutes of being released from school or parents will be called to confirm where the child will be after school.
- The program is in operation between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Parents of any child not picked up by 6 p.m. will be charged a late fee of $1 per child for the first 5 minutes, or portion thereof, and a $1 per child for each additional minute.
- An additional hourly fee of $6 will be charged for each hour or portion thereof, beyond the regular contracted schedule.
- The program is financially self-sufficient and solely supported by registered patrons.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- A ten percent discount is allowed for siblings enrolled in the program for a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Fees are subject to change.
- No credit for absences, holidays, furlough days or winter/spring break will be given.
- A two-week written notice for withdrawal from the program is required.
- Holiday, furlough days and vacation schedules coincide with the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District calendar.
- Child Care Centers are open for early release and minimum days.
- Alternative Child Care Centers are in operation during winter, spring and summer breaks.
Additional information, including our fee schedule, may be obtained by calling Mrs. Chris Tennant, Bryant Ranch Child Care Lead, at 714-692-8276.