Enrollment is done at our school office, which is located at the front of the school by the circular driveway.
Please bring the following documents:
- Original birth certificate or passport to provide proof of age. We will make a copy
- Proof of residency. We require two pieces to prove residency, typically a current gas and electric bill, but we will accept your rental agreement or escrow papers (showing your name and new address) as temporary proof until you receive your first gas and electric bill. Copies of online bills do not qualify.
- Medical records - click here to see required immunizations. All students MUST present a written immunization record, either a personal record with entries made by a physician or clinic, or a school immunization record - the blue California School Immunization Record (PM 286) from a former school, or another state's school record. It must include at least the month and year each dose was received. A record with check marks instead of dates or saying only "up-to-date," "all requirements met," or "series complete" is inadequate. Also, parents cannot simply fill out a California School Immunization Record from memory, but must present a written, verified immunization record.
- Name, address and phone number of former school.
- Most recent report card and standardized test results, if applicable.
Special Education and G.A.T.E. (Gifted and Talented Education)
Those students who have been in a special program, e.g., gifted and talented program, special education classes/programs, etc., should provide documentation of the program assignment. Students in special education classes should bring a copy of their most recent IEP; students in a G.A.T.E. class/program should bring verification of placement.
A student shall be admitted to kindergarten if their 5th birthday falls on or before September 1 of the current school year.
A child shall be admitted to a transitional kindergarten program (Preppy K) if their 5th birthday falls on or after September 2 and before the last day of school in that school year.